Huynh Minh Tu (Tu Huynh)
(Note: Latest version may be found at mrhmt.com/resume)
Date of Birth: July 2 1997
Home Address: Phan Huy Ich St, Go Vap District, HCMC
I’m a software engineer guy with over 1 year of experience in web development, with decent knowledge of Web Design, Clean Code, Web Architecture, Single Page Application, Object-Oriented Programming & Functional Programming (small principles), Microservices Architect.
Learning new languages and technologies are what I am passionate about (usually self-study with online resources. And I also enjoy turning complex problems into simple, beautiful and intuitive interface designs.
I have some Side Projects that I created when I’m free or in order to make something better in life, you can check it at my repositories section or at my Github. I also own a Vietnamese IT blog, love to share my working experience and knowledge with other developers.
Front-end Engineer at MobiClix PTE Ltd. (WeVenture)
HCMC, May 2018 — Present (9 months)
Working as a front-end engineer with in-house products of an Singapore based company. Build and migrate a new high-performance & scalable entertainment distribute system based on React & Golang. Deal with micro-service technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes.
- Product Description: Mobile/Web entertainment platform (distributor), help companies to distributor their products,"Netflix" of Asia.
- Define the architecture, coding convention, and setup build system for the whole front-end of the company product ecosystem (includes linter, unittests, build scripts).
- Maintaining legacy system, refactoring code, and re-architecting the monolith service into many micro-services.
- Team Size: 15+
- Responsibilities: Meeting with Technical Lead and teammates to get clear requirement. Develop the front-end UI, SDK, frameworks and modules of the system.
- Accomplishments: Learned to develop software follow team-working & Scrum development process. Learned applied Ruby on Rails, Golang for web backend service. Got experience in working/communicate with many different teams in product company.
- Stack: Golang, Ruby on Rails, Restful, MySQL, Node.js, React, Redux, Webpack, Babel, Server-side Rendering, Docker, Kubernetes, Elastic Ecosystem, Jenkins, Git.
Internship at FPT Software (FSG INS1)
Da Nang, Dec 2017 — May 2018 (5 months)
- Project Description: Develop a system to serve in the fintech morgage domain (home paying / closing exchange).
- Team Size: 30+
- Responsiblities: Communicate with Business Analyst to get clear requirement. Develop and fix the application’s defect base on requirement.
- Accomplishments: Learned to develop software follow Scrum development process. Learned MERN stack and successfully applied Materialize CSS Framework. Got experience in working/communicate with American customers.
- Stack: Node.js, Hapi.js, React, Knex.js, MySQL, Git, Materialize CSS Framework.
- Reviewed by Project Manager with score at 9.2
The Gioi Di Dong News
HCMC, May 2016 - May 2017 (1 year)
Write & translate (from foreign tech blog) technologies & mobile news.
Total of 134 articles wrote at The Gioi Di Dong News site www.thegioididong.com/tin-tuc/profile/1996429.
Software Engineering, FPT University
HCMC, Sep 2015 - Aug 2019
Technologies & Skills
Back-end: Node.js, Ruby on Rails, Golang (gRPC + protobuf for microservices), SQL, Socket.io, Java (school-based), C# (school-based)
Other: Scrum, Git, Swagger (Postman/Insomnia), Jira, Ubuntu, Terminal/Bash, Nginx, Firebase, Docker, Jenkins, AWS Deployment
Side Projects (coding as a hobby)
- FPTU dot tech: Universal Web App based on React, Node.js (Server-side Rendering) and Go (microservices). Helps confession’s admin to deal with large confessions (and brings automation). Crawls and brings news to end-users. Deployed on Google Kubernetes Engine with Dockerize, Jenkins CI/CD.
- E-learning CMS - Moodle clone, e-learning Management System bring high-performance based on Node.js backend & React.
- F-House App - FHouse app (iOS app, Android app, Web app: Ohana app clone), all-in-one solution built by React and Reac Native, also comes with serverless architecture on Firebase.
- Blog & Technical Papers: use Ruby based blog engine, I love to share my working experience and knowledge with other developers.