(Note: Latest version may be found at mrhmt.com/resume
Full Name: Huynh Minh Tu
Date of Birth: July 2nd 1997
Home Address: Quang Trung St., Go Vap Dt., HCMC
I’m a software engineer guy with over 1 year of experience in web development, with decent knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming, Clean Code, Web Architecture, Single Page Application, Functional Programming (small pieces), Microservices Architect.
Learning new languages and technologies are what I am passionate about (usually self-study with online resources. And I also enjoy turning complex problems into simple, beautiful and intuitive interface designs).
I have some Side Projects that I created when I’m free or in order to make something better in life, you can check it at my repositories section or at my Github. I also own a Vietnamese IT blog, love to share my working experience and knowledge with other developers.
Front-end Engineer at WeVenture PTE Ltd. (MobiClix)
HCMC, May 2018 — Present (13 months)
Working as a front-end engineer with in-house products of an Singapore based company. Build and migrate a new high-performance & scalable entertainment distribute system based on React & Go. Deal with modern web & microservices technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes.
- Product Description: Mobile/Web entertainment platform (media distribution), help other firms to distribute their products. We are the Netflix of Mobile Entertainment.
- Define the architecture, coding convention, and setup build system for the whole front-end of the company product ecosystem (includes linter, unit-tests, build scripts).
- Maintaining legacy system, refactoring code, and re-architecting the monolith service into many micro-services.
- Team Size: 15+
- Responsibilities: Meeting with Technical Leader and teammates to get clear requirement. Develop the front-end UI, SDK, frameworks and modules of the eco-system.
- Stack: Go, gRPC, Ruby on Rails, RESTful, MySQL, Redis, Cassandra, Node.js, React, Redux, Webpack, Babel, Server-side Rendering, Vue.js, Vuex, Docker, Kubernetes, ELK Stack, Jenkins, Git.
Internship at FPT Software (FSG INS1)
Da Nang, Dec 2017 — May 2018 (5 months)
- Project Description: Develop a Single Page Application to serve in the fin-tech morgage domain (home paying / closing exchange).
- Team Size: 30+
- Responsiblities: Communicate with Business Analyst to get clear requirement. Develop and fix the application’s defect base on requirement.
- Accomplishments: Learned to develop software follow Scrum development process. Learned MERN stack and successfully applied Materialize CSS Framework. Got experience in working/communicate with American customers.
- Stack: Node.js, Hapi.js, React, Redux, Knex.js, Bookshelf.js, MySQL, Git, Materialize CSS Library.
- Reviewed by Project Manager with score at 9.2.
The Gioi Di Dong News
HCMC, May 2016 - May 2017 (1 year)
Write & translate (from foreign tech newspapers) technologies & world mobile news.
Total of 134 articles wrote at The Gioi Di Dong News site www.thegioididong.com/tin-tuc/profile/1996429.
Software Engineering, FPT University
HCMC, Sep 2015 - Aug 2019
4-year Bachelor Degree. Not graduated.
Back-end: SQL, Node.js, Golang, Ruby on Rails, Java (Core/Servlet/Spring), C# (.NET MVC 5)
Other: Agile Scrum, Jira, Asana, Git, Swagger, Postman/Insomnia, Ubuntu, CLIs, Terminal/Bash, Nginx, Firebase, Docker, Docker Compose, Docker Swarm, Jenkins, Cloud Deployment AWS & GCP, Progressive Web App, Redis
- How I build scalable React app at FPTU.tech
- Understanding Micro Frontends
- Advance authentication in Single Page Application
Side Projects (coding as a hobby)
- FPTU.tech: Progressive Web App based on React, Node.js (SSR) and Go (APIs). Helps confession’s admin to deal with large confessions (and brings automation, statictics). Crawls and brings news to end-users. Deployed on Google Kubernetes Engine with Dockerize, Jenkins CI/CD.
- E-learning CMS - Moodle clone, e-learning Management System bring high-performance based on Node.js backend & React. (Trying to replace Moodle which is written in PHP with low performance, hard to large scaling)
- F-House App (iOS app, Android app, Web app: Ohana app clone), all-in-one, cross-platform solution built by React Native, also comes with serverless architecture based on Firebase.
- Enterprise Shop Enterprise Shopping by Java EE RESTful API and Angular 7. Implemented in mono-repo with Dockerized.
- FU Quiz in progress… - Kahoot.it clone - Built with real-time database (Firebase), Socket.io and Vue.js, is a in-class Quiz real-time game platform.
- Blog & Technical Papers: use Gatsby blog engine, I love to share my working experience and knowledge with other developers.