(Note: Latest version may be found at mrhmt.com/resume
Full Name: Huynh Minh Tu
Date of Birth: July 2nd, 1997
Home Address: Nguyen Huu Canh St., Binh Thanh Dt., HCMC
I’m a software engineer with over one year of experience in software engineering, with a decent knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming, Web Architecture, Functional Programming, Microservices Architect, DevOps.
Learning new technologies is what I am passionate about (usual self-study with online resources. And I also enjoy turning complex problems into simple, beautiful and intuitive interface designs).
I have some side projects that I created when I’m free or in order to make something better in life. I also own an IT blog, love to share my working experience and knowledge with other developers.
Software Engineer at WeVenture PTE Ltd. (MobiClix)
HCMC, May 2018 — Present (17 months)
Working as a software engineer with in-house products of an Singapore based company. Build and migrate a new high-performance & scalable entertainment distribute system based on React & Go. Deal with modern web & cloud native technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes.
- Product Description: Mobile/Web entertainment platform (media distribution), help other firms to distribute their products, content.
- Define the architecture, coding convention, and setup build system for the whole front-end of the company product ecosystem (includes linter, unit-tests, build scripts).
- Maintaining legacy system, refactoring code, and rewrite the monolith module into many micro-module.
- Team Size: 15+
- Responsibilities: Meeting with Technical Leader and other teams to get clear requirements. Develop the front-end UI, SDK, frameworks and modules of the eco-system.
- Stack: Go, gRPC, Ruby on Rails, RESTful, MySQL, Node.js, React, Redux, Webpack, Babel, Vue.js, Docker, Jenkins.
Internship at FPT Software (FSG INS1)
Da Nang, Dec 2017 — May 2018 (5 months)
- Project Description: Develop a Single Page Application to serve in the fin-tech mortgage domain (home paying / closing exchange).
- Team Size: 30+
- Responsiblities: Communicate with Business Analysts to get clear requirements. Develop and fix the application’s defect base on requirement.
- Accomplishments: Learned to develop software following Scrum development process. Learned MERN stack and successfully applied Materialize CSS Framework. Got experience in working/communicate with American customers.
- Stack: Node.js, Hapi.js, React, Redux, Knex.js, Bookshelf.js, MySQL, Git, Materialize CSS Library.
- Reviewed by Project Manager with the score at 9.2.
The Gioi Di Dong News
HCMC, May 2016 - May 2017 (1 year)
Write & translate (from foreign tech newspapers) technologies & world mobile news.
Total of 134 articles wrote at The Gioi Di Dong News site www.thegioididong.com/tin-tuc/profile/1996429.
Software Engineering, FPT University
HCMC, Sep 2015 - Aug 2019
Capstone Project: Blockchain & Cloud Native based peer to peer book share, details at github.com/fuchain
Other: Agile Scrum, Jira, Asana, Git, Swagger, Postman/Insomnia, Ubuntu, Terminal/Bash, Nginx, Docker, Docker Compose, Docker Swarm, Jenkins, Cloud Integration, Progressive Web App
- How I build React app from scratch
- Understanding Micro Frontends
- Advance authentication in Single Page Application
- Capstone Project - Blockchain based peer to peer Book Share: Private Blockchain Network for create a Decentralize Book Share system. Progressive Web App based on Vue.js, Backend are Node.js, Go, Redis, MongoDB. Deploy on Docker Swarm with Ansible script, Jenkins, Datadog.
- Grokking.org News Letter: A weekly Newsletter where we collect high quality software engineering related articles from 500 tech blogs from all over the world (including Google, Facebook, Dropbox, LinkedIn, …)
- FUHCM.com: A web app for posting confessions (private message) and share, crawl useful data for end users. Based on React, Node.js and Go.
- E-learning CMS - Moodle clone, e-learning Management System bring high-performance based on Node.js backend & React. (Trying to replace Moodle which is written in PHP with low performance, hard to large scaling)
- F-House App (iOS app, Android app, Web app: Ohana app clone), all-in-one, cross-platform solution built by React Native, also comes with serverless architecture based on Firebase.
- Enterprise Shop Enterprise Shopping by Java EE RESTful API and Angular 7. Implemented in mono-repo with Dockerized.
- FU Quiz in progress… - Kahoot.it clone - Built with real-time database (Firebase), Socket.io and Vue.js, is a in-class Quiz real-time game platform.
- Blog & Technical Papers: use Gatsby CMS engine, I love to share my working experience and knowledge with other developers.